New! Enerpac DSX torque wrench series.
THE RIGHT TOOL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Tightening bolts at height is a work which involves many possible risks. Falling objects, stuck tools, sparks and twisted hydraulic hoses. In many countries accidents with falling objects are still one of the leading causes of injuries and fatal accidents at work.
When working on bolt connections in hazardous locations, choosing the right tool makes all the difference when it comes to preventing injuries, accidents and interrupting operations.
Safer bolt connection tool
Enerpac has added a new product, the innovative DSX serues to it’s comprehensive range of bolting tools. These new DSX series of square drive hydraulic torque wrenches are the industry’s first patented features for safer and easier working at height.
- Aluminium high strength, lightweight
- 690 bar max. operating pressure
- Models from 3/4” to 2 1/2” Square Drive
- CE Approved
- ATEX Approved
- Tool accuracy +/- 3%
- 12-month warranty
- Standard with a calibration certificate
Features & Benefits
Easier to use, lighter and safer !
- Built-in working-at-height safety tether connection
- Patented, easy-to-use, quick-release, retained reaction arm
- Retained quick-release push button
- Supplied with an ergonomic safety handle as standard
Multi-direction 360° x 180° high-flow aluminium hose swivel
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents the tool ‘locking on’Compact nose radius for tight locations
- Long stroke piston ensures a high degree of nut rotation; 35° degrees
- High-cycle design with fewer moving parts making it a more efficient tool to operate, maintain or repair
DSX Tool summary
S series vs. DSX series
Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrench Comparison Table
Cost conscious asset buyers
Lowest maintenance cost
Suitable for rental fleet
Standard calibration certificate
No-Drop safety features
Double swivel standard
Wide range of accessories available
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Productivity, durability, reliability and proven in challenging environments
Best Lightweight Tool
Aluminum tool with patented features to reduce dropped-object accidents